2008. október 3., péntek

Fed Up

I'm more or less dead.

Publishers are frustrating me as they see fit to postpone paying me as long as possible - and during the process they don't even bother answering my enquiring e-mails or sending me my copies of the newly published book.

The new school timetable (to be called into action next week) is frustrating me as the half a morning that I have had relatively free so far has been taken away from me.

My ex is frustrating me and I don't even want to go into that.

I never seem to have five minutes to relax any more other than the Friday afternoon football (which was at least satisfying today).

I am, I guess, fed up.

On a more cheerful note, though, I ran into L this afternoon. I haven't really seen her since I decided it was dead end stuff with her, but now it was surprisingly nice to see her and she seemed glad, too.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Blog Widget by LinkWithin