2008. április 13., vasárnap

Shit

For ages I didn't feel lonely. There was no one I actually wanted so I was okay in this little shell of mine. And then I thought I'd give it a go and asked L out. And she came and then she came again and she seemed to be enjoying herself around me. I don't know if anything will ever happen between the two of us but now that I don't just like her but actually know her somewhat, I'd love to be with her, to spend time with her. And it's getting harder and harder to meet her as she just doesn't find the time (and I believe she's honest about it, it's not that she wants to avoid me).

And now, sitting here, typing away all day, I miss her. And I feel lonely. And I wish I'd never asked her out in the first place. But maybe all it takes is patience.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Blog Widget by LinkWithin